Wednesday, November 9, 2016

New Rochelle, USA | 9.10 November 2016

UNew Rochelle Institute on Advanced Problem Solving and Assessment 


Concept of Variation
Initial discussion of formative assessment 

Problem-solving approach of a basic skill lesson

Developing visualization to prepare students for advanced problem solving

Practice type lesson done in a problem-solving approach 

Problem-solving lesson
Heuristics such as Guess and Check, Model Method and Algebraic Method



Review of Bar Model



Shifting the Bar and Cutting the Bar
As well as the role of number sense and metacognition in advanced problem solving 




Day 2
We look at test item design and grading protocols 

Grading of computation items and direct application items 



















1 comment:

  1. Hello ,
    Am Mrs Cynthia corvin . Am a lady with a great testimony I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $360,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $360,000.0.Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs cynthia corvin, that refer you to him. contact Mr.Ferooz,via email:- feroozsuptoo@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete