Friday, December 12, 2014

Greg Tang's Math Institute | Keynote Lectures 11.12 Dec 2014

Keynote on Anchor Tasks - What are anchor tasks? Why are they used? How can it be brought to life? Click Here

In this lecture we saw the original Singapore textbooks, where the three-part lesson format has already been established. Using a current textbook I showed how to bring an anchor task to life and how to use textbooks for reflection. I also showed how Guided Practice looks like.

Closing Keynote | Click Here

I presented for the first time a collection of my favourite list of fives - I have a set of seven lists.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the concept of Anchor tasks since they are related to content being learned. It provides engaging and meaningful tasks and not large amount of useless worksheets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for this brilliant post! Many points have extremely useful. Hopefully you'll continue sharing your knowledge around.
    Educational Company in India

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post! I must thank you for this informative read. I hope you will post again soon.
    School Franchise in India, School affiliation

    ReplyDelete